Kindness to Parents is a very enlightening booklet by Abdul Malik Al-Qasim. He has collected several stories and narrations that demonstrate the Birr (being dutiful) and kindness to our righteous Salaf towards their parents' needs and necessities, in obedience to Allah's worship in sincerity. He refers from the Noble Qur'an that a man is never allowed to say 'Uff" (fie) if he smells a bad order coming from his parents or one of them.
The author has exposed shortcomings and errors of many among us who don not preserve the rights of their parents. Buy this Book
A blissful marriage is both stable and peaceful; it abounds with mutual love, compassion and mercy, while disagreement and discord are reduced to a minimum level. This book contains the foundations for a happy marriage; it calls attention to the most common marital problems that people complain about, and then after that diagnosis, it contains an important discussion on how couples can best deal with and solve marital disagreements. Buy this Book
Some Table of Content (View Complete Table of Content)
- The Foundations Of A Happy Marriage
- A Sound Choice
- Religion Should Be The Primary Factor When One Chooses A Spouse
- Shared Duties
- It Is Compulsory For A Woman To Serve Her Husband
- It Is Compulsory For A Woman To Obey Her Husband
- He Is Nothing More Than Your Paradise And Your Hell-fire
- To Obey One's Husband Is Like Performing Jihad
- It Is Recommended For A Man To Help His Wife In Household
- Related Work And Chores
- Kindness And Patience In Dealing With One's Wife
- Overlooking At Least Some Of A Woman's Faults
- Whenever A Man Desires Sexual Relations, His Wife Must Not Refuse Him
- Without Due Cause, A Man Should Not Break Off Ties From His Wife; And He Must Not Be Negligent
- In Satisfying Her Sexual Needs.
- When Is It Permissible For A Man To Stay Away From His Wife's Bed?
- A Woman Must Take Part In The Preliminaries Of Sexual Relations
- When She Has To Choose Between Voluntary Acts Of Worship And Her Husband's Needs, A Woman Should Give Precedence To The Latter Buy this Book
It is not a matter of controversy in Islam that mingling between men and women is prohibited or not. Rather it is a distinguishing feature of Islamic culture that men and women should remain separate and perform their duties in a most obliging manner.
People who have insight know very well that mingling of men with women is the root cause of many evils that can arise afterwards. The family ties, the relations between husband and wife, the children and other matters can all easily be disturbed as a result of mingling of men with women.
It is natural that men and women are attracted to each other. Islam has provided the legal way for both men and women to marry each other and maintain a family by raising their children. Islam has also imposed some rights on each other in respect of husband, wife and children so that all of them should care about the others and hold strong ties which consist of love, faith and affiliation. But this very purpose is disturbed when the mingling between men and women takes place freely, and the most to suffer as a consequence are the women and children, and they feel deserted. Therefore, it is in the interest of women that they should care about the occasions when such thing could arise. Buy this Book
The same prohibition implies that men should also restrain themselves because it is also in their interest to refrain from such mingling which can disturb them mentally and physically later on. We should bear in mind'that we are to abide by the commandments of Islam which holds all that is good for us.
May Allah help us all to keep on the path of faith.
Abdul Malik Mujahid
General Manager, Darussalam
This book is part four of the "Enter into Islam... Completely" series and deals with the authentic Sunnah performing acts of worship during menses.
This series deals with various issues that are of importance for Muslims, but are underplayed or even slighted by many. When one of these issues is brought up, you often hear the objection, "This is merely an issue of peel! Let us only deal with the important issues of the core!"
Classifying the teachings of Islaam into "core" and "peel" is a bid'ah that affects the hearts of the common people in a most detrimental way, and leads them to belittling many of the acts of worship and traits of the Islaamic character, thereby approving wrong acts and rejecting good ones based on a crooked scale that they have developed. Buy this Book